Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We don't believe your life should revolve around your dentistry, but you owe it to yourself to be an active and informed patient. You have a right to ask questions because understanding what's involved allows you to make confident decisions about your treatment.
At Fain Dental Arts, we always welcome and encourage your questions. If you have a concern, we want to know about it because if it is important to you, it's important to us. And knowing what's on your mind helps us create a personalized treatment plan that fits all your needs.
Some of the questions we hear most often are listed below, but if you don't see yours here, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can call at (305) 891-2621 or use our convenient online contact form and we will get back to you as quickly as possible!
- Do you perform wisdom tooth extraction?
- I don’t like dental visits. How can you help me?
- What languages do you speak?
- What options do you offer for improving the appearance of my smile?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- At what age do you start seeing children?
- How much do veneers cost?
- Am I a good candidate for porcelain veneers?
- Do you need to drill my teeth down to little stumps?
- Will veneers damage my teeth?
- Do veneers give you bad breath?
- Will my teeth look fake after porcelain veneers?
- Do I have to put veneers on all my teeth?
- I just cracked a tooth. What should I do?
- My wisdom tooth hurts. How can you help me?
- I lost a filling, what should I do?
- I have pain in my jaw, do I have TMJ?
- I don’t have insurance and I’m concerned about the cost of dental care. How can you help me?
- I don’t like the way my teeth look, and I’m embarrassed about smiling. How can you help?