Dental Savings Plan
No Insurance?... No Problem!
Did you know that 40 to 50% of Americans don't see a dentist regularly, with one of the most common reasons being the cost? Nearly 25% of Americans do not have any dental insurance.
When dental insurance first started in the 1970s, the yearly benefits were $1,000. What do we see forty years later?.... The same $1000 per year! How is this fair? What about inflation? What about advances in dental technology and techniques?
Many of our patients who have dental insurance quickly realize that the benefits they receive are limited. Furthermore, there are many restrictions on traditional dental insurance:
- 6-12 month waiting periods
- Deductibles and co-pays
- No coverage for cosmetic dentistry (Veneers, Invisalign, Whitening)
- Limited coverage for implant dentistry
- Exclusions and downgrades on specialty services
Traditional auto, home, and medical insurance are designed to cover things we cannot afford when we have a major problem. Not things we can afford, like cleanings and checkups. So is dental insurance really insurance?
To help out our non-insured patients, we have developed our own Dental Savings Plan that helps you save money on dental care in North Miami. The plan eliminates all the inconveniences of traditional dental insurance:
- No waiting periods
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No pre-existing conditions
- No claim forms
- No denials
- 10% discount on all additional services including cosmetic and implant dentistry
Our Dental Savings Plan benefits include:
Adult Membership: $250/year
- 2 Exams
- 1 Emergency Exam
- 2 Cleanings
- 2 Fluoride Treatments
- 2 Cancer Screenings
- 2 Periodontal Screenings
- 1 Set of Bitewing x-rays
- 1 Full mouth x-ray or panoramic X-ray (1 Every 3 Years)
- 10% off any treatments (including Invisalign, dental implants, cosmetic dentistry)
- 10% off additional periodontal treatments
- $75.00 off teeth whitening treatments
Add Children to Membership Plan: $200/year
Please call Fain Dental Arts to learn more about our money-saving dental savings plan.